#maketheshift to your most fit, confident and happy self.
Serena Sabala PBNCG, MCMA
Serena is a Wellness Coach, Certified Yoga Teacher and Plant Based Nutrition Consultant who has studied the subject of nutrition for over ten years and has a unique, wholistic approach to health and wellness.
When she was only 8 years old her father, a very successful and busy entrepreneur, got really sick: unfortunately he didn’t have the tools to take care of his own wellbeing and therefore crumbled under the pressure of owning a multi million euros business. This led to him loosing everything he had worked so hard for, with huge consequences for him and the whole family.
As a result of her childhood experiences, Serena has developed an interest in wellbeing practices which started at a very young age. Today, she works passionately to help leaders be strong and fit so they can be healthy and satisfied and can continue to have a positive impact within their organizations and the communities around them.
Serena is also very passionate about bringing wellness to the workplace, since many people spend most of their waking hours at work: she believes that “employees who are cared for, care more” and that companies who put the wellbeing of their employees at the forefront of what they do, are more successful than average.
Eugene is a Yoga Teacher, Fitness Trainer, Massage Therapist and Physical Therapy Aide with over 20 years of experience in the fitness and wellness industry. He has helped hundreds of people across three continents improve their wellbeing and physical fitness and achieve profound, long lasting results beyond their greatest expectations.
His passion for understanding the human anatomy started at a very young age when he was taunted by his school friends for being too skinny; at only 13 years of age, he started training at home with his dad’s dumbbells, so that he could get big and strong and prove them all wrong. He has never stopped since.
After training clients part time for many years, he went on to found a very successful fitness training business in Texas, USA, working with over 300 clients over the years. His expertise has since expanded into yoga, physical therapy and therapeutic massage: he is a passionate advocate of a holistic approach to wellbeing.
His training programs are tailored to improve all three areas of physical fitness: strength, flexibility and cardiovascular endurance. He also always incorporates therapeutic stretching and massage to treat and prevent injuries so that his clients can not only look good from the outside but, most importantly, feel good on the inside.
- The 180’ Shift completely transformed my relationship with exercises and nutrition, allowing me to achieve results I could have never imagined while having fun in the process. It’s really not just about diet and fitness. It helped me change my mindset in a permanent way that affected all areas of my lifeDaniel Fazio, Founder and Creative Director of Loft Films
- I have worked with both Serena and Eugene at Whole Shift Wellness and the quality of advice and service provided exceeded my expectations. As I reflect on why it was such a positive experience the reason is obvious...both are passionate about what they do! Combine that passion with heaps of knowledge and a flexible and individually tailored experience make for really positive outcomes. I highly recommend Whole Shift Wellness!Tim Ryan - Head of Strategic Advisory at CBRE
- I highly recommend Whole Shift Wellness. I have loved working with Serena and Eugene for these past 3 months. Thank you both so much and i will miss our regular sessions, but feel (and hope!) that you have set me up with a great foundation to work from to take this shift forward. I feel so much better, more energised and have started losing weight and feeling fitter. Thank you!! love JaneJane Glasson - Head of Development at Spun Gold TV
- I had the pleasure to be introduced to Whole Shift Wellness during a lunch time workshop at the office and they totally changed my mindset towards my lifestyle; how a few changes can make such a big difference! They have definitely helped me kick start a new path in a brilliant way!Silvia T., Manager at Diesel UK
- Whole Shift Wellness is our trusted partner in keeping our team healthy and happy. We’ve completed a number of wonderful activities that have resulted in a noticeable uplift in morale and performance.Daniel Priestley - Co-Founder of Dent Global
- I've worked with Serena and Eugene for 3 months and the result was transformational to say the least. In the three months we've made a great progress on all three goals but for me, the biggest shift was my mindset around food and eating, and the way I treat my body. Whole Shift indeed! Serena and Eugene are both extremely patient and attentive, and approach your progress with total expertise and dedication. Extremely highly recommended.Tomas Svitorka - Life Coach and Founder of “OK is not enough”