The most common problems that get in the way of very busy professionals achieving their fitness and wellbeing goals generally stem from not taking care of ALL three pillars of fitness and wellbeing equally. These are Focus, Food and Fitness. If just one of these three pillars is weak, you simply can’t get the results you want.
Whole Shift Method:
5 steps to success
Our 5 steps methodology has evolved through our own personal experiences and the many years spent helping hundreds of busy professionals get fitter, healthier, look amazing and feel more satisfied. It’s tried and tested and allows our clients to bypass the most common mistakes made when trying to improve their wellbeing, so that they can reach goals which are greater than their own expectations and do so more quickly and effortlessly.
By applying the 5 principles to all 3 pillars of wellness, you will achieve outstanding results:
1. Move gradually: implement few changes each week and add more only once the previous ones have become second nature, so that you never feel overwhelmed and want to give up.
2. Motivate yourself: don’t underestimate the importance of constantly reminding yourself of your deepest motivations and highest goals. This will keep you going when the going gets tough.
3. Make plans: the only way to set yourself up for success is to plan as much as possible, as often as possible so that you’re never caught unprepared and forced to stray off your chosen path.
4. Manage your thoughts: watch our for any self-sabotaging thoughts that may drain your energy and motivation. These are a normal occurrence but if you’re ready for them they won’t affect your choices.
5. Monitor your progress: give yourself credit for all the great things you achieve each day, for how far you’ve come and all the times you did what you said you would. This will build your confidence and inspire you to do even better tomorrow.
Whether you want to go fully plant based or simply learn new principles to improve your eating, get healthier and happier, this 30 days plant based nutrition program is for you. You will learn the most effective tips to improve your eating habits and get immediate and profound results.
A 3 months wholistic program designed to support you in building a foundation to improved health and wellness. Ideal if you are health conscious but want to fine tune your lifestyle and achieve new results. Also great if you want to take the first step towards a better life, with a shorter commitment.
This 6 months wholistic program will re-set your lifestyle and allow you to achieve profound transformation through dismantling old habits which are no longer conducive to growth. It will also allow you to build and establish a new set of healthier patterns with profound roots. You will achieve long lasting results, beyond your expectations.
A one year wholistic program which will transform your life inside and out and give you life long lasting tools to achieve your greatest level of heath and wellness. Through this program, you will be able to tackle and uproot anything that is in your way and build all the habits you will need to reach your greatest goals once and for all.
- My experience with Whole Shift Wellness exceeded my expectations. They helped me not only change my habits but most importantly my approach to life. They are very competent, professional and emphatic and I can’t thank them enough or recommend them highly enough!Alice G. Manager at JD Sports
- I had the pleasure to be introduced to Whole Shift Wellness during a lunch time workshop at the office and they totally changed my mindset towards my lifestyle; how a few changes can make such a big difference! They have definitely helped me kick start a new path in a brilliant way!Silvia T., Manager at Diesel UK
- The 180’ Shift completely transformed my relationship with exercises and nutrition, allowing me to achieve results I could have never imagined while having fun in the process. It’s really not just about diet and fitness. It helped me change my mindset in a permanent way that affected all areas of my lifeDaniel Fazio, Founder and Creative Director of Loft Films